- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- Guests who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask.
- Any guest who has NOT been fully vaccinated is required to wear a mask.
The Broadmoor World Arena and Pikes Peak Center for the Performing Arts have walk-through metal dectectors at both of our venues. When you arrive, please allow yourself some extra time to clear the detectors and take your seats before the show. Please review the information below for more details on prohibited items. We are constantly looking for new ways to bring you world-class experiences and we thank you for your patience.
The following items may not be brought into or onto the premise/grounds:
- Any outside food or beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Marijuana (legal or medical)
- Illegal or illicit drugs
- Flag/sign supports (ie flag sticks/poles)
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Thermos containers
- Bota bags or wine skins
- Bullhorns/whistles or noise makers
- Laser pointers/pens
- Framed backpacks
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Skateboards or rollerblades
- Stools or folding chairs
- Water bottles or mugs
- Pets or animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Selfie Sticks
Guests are prohibited from bringing any weapons on premise/grounds. Weapons include, but are not limited to firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, pepper spray, tear gas and knives. Guests with concealed weapons permits are still prohibited from bringing weapons on premise/grounds.
NO large bags, backpacks, or purses will be permitted into the venue.
- Small purses/hand-held clutches (no larger than 12" x 5" x 12")
- Clear plastic bags (no larger than 12" x 5" x 12")
- Medically necessary items that have been inspected by security
- Small diaper bags
Leave at Home:
- Large bags or purses
- Outside food/beverages
- Water bottles
- Camera bags
The camera policy is determined on an event-by-event basis, with final say being left up to the artist or production. For information on the camera policy for the specific event you are attending, please contact us via social media or by filling out the form here.
How do I purchase tickets?
Why can't I find an event on the website?
Below are a few reasons or suggestions to help you with your search:
- No performances are currently scheduled for The Broadmoor World Arena, date, or artist you may have selected.
- The event may not be announced yet. Sign up for our e-newsletter “Backstage Pass” to get the latest performance announcements. Sign up here.
- The Broadmoor World Arena will only list an event after all information is confirmed with artist management. Events are always listed in time to purchase tickets the day they are put on sale.
- Check the proper spelling of the artist, band, or building. All words must be spelled correctly.
- Make sure there is spacing between your words (i.e. John Hiatt, not johnhiatt)
- The event may not be officially promoted by Broadmoor World Arena or AEG Live. You may want to try finding the event on the Artist’s official website.
How do I purchase accessible seating?
Accessible seating is available for purchase online, on the phone, or at the box office. To purchase online, click “Buy Tickets” and select “Accessible Seating Options” on the purchase page.
I have a large group coming to a show. Do you do group discounts?
Group discounts are available for many, but not all, performances. Please see our Group Sales page for more information.
The show is coming up and I still haven’t received my tickets in the mail or I lost my tickets. What do I do?
If you purchased the tickets through The Broadmoor World Arena’s website, please call the box office at 719-477-2122 and we can assist in recovering your tickets. If you purchased your tickets through a fan club or different vendor, please contact that organization directly. To help assure your tickets are easy to find and reprint, please make sure you are always creating a user account with us through the box office, over the phone, or online.
Beware of ticket resellers and/or scalpers. The Broadmoor World Arena and Pikes Peak Center sells tickets to events through the following outlets: The Broadmoor World Arena/Pikes Peak Center Group Sales or Penrose Club programs, The Broadmoor World Arena or Pikes Peak Center box offices, by phone at 888-929-7849 or online at www.broadmoorworldarena.com, www.pikespeakcenter.com, and axs.com. We work closely with several media partners whose ticket purchase links will direct you to one of these sources. If you purchase your tickets elsewhere (online, in person or over the phone) please be advised that the ticket you purchase may not be valid and we may not be able to assist in the replacement of them if they are lost.
Does my child need a ticket?
It depends on the show – please contact the box office at 719-477-2122 for show-specific information. Children under 2 are typically permitted without a ticket but must sit on a lap – however this policy does not apply to all shows, please visit the specific event page for additional details.
Why do you sell tickets to both The Broadmoor World Arena and The Pikes Peak Center?
The Broadmoor World Arena staff manages events at both the arena and Pikes Peak Center for The Performing Arts due to a partnership with the City of Colorado Springs.
Can I book the arena for a private function?
Yes – The Broadmoor World Arena hosts many annual private functions, including charitable dinners, corporate meetings and customer events. See more information about booking the arena.
Are there smaller meeting spaces within the arena?
The Broadmoor World Arena can host smaller, private dinners or meetings in the Penrose Club, Double Eagle Casino Room or Arena Bar. Call 477-2100 for more information or see more information about booking arena event spaces.
Can we just rent the parking lot?
Yes – the lot is available for use with outdoor events. See more information about booking the parking lot.
Can we have our own catering?
For all of our event customers, you must use Centerplate, The Broadmoor World Arena catering service.
What is The Broadmoor World Arena doing to help the environment?
The Broadmoor World Arena strives to present world-class entertainment within the Pikes Peak Region. One key to the success of that goal is to provide exceptionally safe and clean venues – both inside The Broadmoor World Arena and in our larger community. Our team has implemented green initiatives designed to keep our venue and our community safe and clean.
On your next visit to the Arena, please notice the Recycling Bins located throughout the Concourse Area. We recycle paper, plastic, cardboard, aluminum and glass. We encourage our guests to do the same.
You may also recognize different toilet paper and paper towel dispensers in the restrooms. These dispensers use coreless paper rolls.
Where possible, we have replaced T12 fluorescent lights with T8 fluorescent lights, reducing electrical consumption in those lights by 34%. We have even begun implementing energy saving technology on our motors and cooling towers.
All of the cleaning products now being used at The Broadmoor World Arena meet and/or exceed Green Industry standards. They are all EPA, Green Seal and SEGC 114 certified.
Even our newsletter has “gone green.” The Backstage Pass (official newsletter of The Broadmoor World Arena and Pikes Peak Center) is now exclusively sent via email. If you are interested in upcoming events, priority sale and meet and greet opportunities, please sign up for the newsletter.
We invite you to help us as we continue this important work.
- Please take the opportunity to use the recycling bins.
- Please tell an Arena staff person if you notice running water or leaking faucets.
- Please sign up for the Backstage Pass e-newsletter to learn about upcoming events and opportunities.
- Please share other environmentally friendly ideas with us by email.
For more information about The Penrose Club CLICK HERE
Can I sponsor a specific event, such as a concert?
Yes. If you would like to participate in a particular event, please contact us to discuss the opportunity. Please contact our sponsorship department at 719-477-2116.
What do I get for sponsorship?
The Broadmoor World Arena will customize your sponsorship to meet your needs. Many times this includes special promotions, email participation, and event tickets. Please contact our sponsorship department at 719-477-2116.
General Alcohol Policy
No outside food, beverages or alcohol may be brought into The Broadmoor World Arena. Guests are expected to follow all laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. A valid I.D. is required for purchase of alcohol.
Tailgating is not allowed in The Broadmoor World Arena parking lot.
Guests are responsible for their own drinking and are expected to drink responsibly. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure they have a safe means of transportation when leaving the facility. At the discretion of management, all beverages will be poured into plastic cups and bottle tops will be removed from all plastic bottles. No alcohol is allowed to leave the facility. Guests attempting to leave with alcohol will have the alcohol immediately confiscated.
The Broadmoor World Arena Management reserves the right to eject and have cited any individuals under the age of twenty one (21) who illegally purchase, posses, or consume alcohol or are visibly intoxicated. Individuals providing alcohol to those under twenty one (21) will also be ejected and subject to citation.
Alcohol Sale Policies
Alcohol Sales at Hockey Games: All alcohol sales on the concourse level will cease at the end of the second period. The private Penrose Club sells alcohol through post-game.
Alcohol Sales at Concerts & Other Events: All alcohol sales will cease after intermission or at Management discretion. Some events may be designated as ‘non-alcohol’ events and will not be served.
Food and Beverage Sales at all Events: Will end shortly after intermission or at the discretion of building management.
Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
The Broadmoor World Arena is committed to creating a safe, clean, comfortable and enjoyable environment/experience for all guests. We are committed to provide excellent customer service and a courteous staff. As such, when attending an event/game, guests are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Fighting or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the event/game
- Failing to follow instructions of facility personnel or management
- Verbal or abusive harassment of opposing team/fans or artists
- Standing on chairs/seats or blocking the aisles
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of the event/game
- Obscene/indecent messages or images on signs or clothing
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws
Guests engaged in any of the above actions may immediately be ejected from the premise/grounds. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way.
Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats/area and will present tickets when requested.
Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest Services Attendant, Supervisor, Security Staff member or call 719-477-2100.
Guest Services, Policies and Code of Conduct are all subject to change.
Any other questions should be directed at (719) 477-2100.