The Broadmoor World Arena will follow the guidelines of the CDC and local health officials.
We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are NOT required.
If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask while inside the venue.
These policies are subject to change. Additionally, the artist may require stricter policies at their event. Please check the event page for the show you are attending for the latest information.
The Broadmoor World Arena have walk-through metal dectectors. When you arrive, please allow yourself some extra time to clear the detectors and take your seats before the show. Please review the information below for more details on prohibited items. We are constantly looking for new ways to bring you world-class experiences and we thank you for your patience.
The following items may not be brought into or onto the premise/grounds:
- Any outside food or beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Marijuana (legal or medical)
- Illegal or illicit drugs
- Flag/sign supports (ie flag sticks/poles)
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Thermos containers
- Bota bags or wine skins
- Bullhorns/whistles or noise makers
- Laser pointers/pens
- Framed backpacks
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Skateboards or rollerblades
- Stools or folding chairs
- Water bottles or mugs
- Pets or animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Selfie Sticks
Guests are prohibited from bringing any weapons on premise/grounds. Weapons include, but are not limited to firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, pepper spray, tear gas and knives. Guests with concealed weapons permits are still prohibited from bringing weapons on premise/grounds.
NO large bags, backpacks, or purses will be permitted into the venue.
- Small purses/hand-held clutches (no larger than 12" x 5" x 12")
- Clear plastic bags (no larger than 12" x 5" x 12")
- Medically necessary items that have been inspected by security
- Small diaper bags
Leave at Home:
- Large bags or purses
- Outside food/beverages
- Water bottles
- Camera bags
Cameras with telephoto or detachable lenses, GoPros, and iPads are not permitted into The Broadmoor World Arena at any time. Personal cameras are determined on an event-by-event basis, with final say being left up to the artist or production. For information on the camera policy for the specific event you are attending, please contact us via social media or by filling out the form here.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
For information regarding ADA Accessibility, please visit this page.
No outside food, beverages or alcohol may be brought into The Broadmoor World Arena. Guests are expected to follow all laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. A valid I.D. is required for purchase of alcohol.
Tailgating is not allowed in The Broadmoor World Arena parking lot.
Guests are responsible for their own drinking and are expected to drink responsibly. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure they have a safe means of transportation when leaving the facility. At the discretion of management, all beverages will be poured into plastic cups and bottle tops will be removed from all plastic bottles. No alcohol is allowed to leave the facility. Guests attempting to leave with alcohol will have the alcohol immediately confiscated.
The Broadmoor World Arena Management reserves the right to eject and have cited any individuals under the age of twenty one (21) who illegally purchase, posses, or consume alcohol or are visibly intoxicated. Individuals providing alcohol to those under twenty one (21) will also be ejected and subject to citation.
All alcohol sales will cease after intermission or at Management discretion. Some events may be designated as ‘non-alcohol’ events and will not be served.
There are currently 2 ATM machines at The Broadmoor World Arena, all located on the main concourse near Gates A & C for your convenience.
ATM locations are subject to change.
Code of Conduct
The Broadmoor World Arena is committed to creating a safe, clean, comfortable and enjoyable environment/experience for all guests. We are committed to provide excellent customer service and a courteous staff. As such, when attending an event/game, guests are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Fighting or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the event/game
- Failing to follow instructions of facility personnel or management
- Verbal or abusive harassment of opposing team/fans or artists
- Standing on chairs/seats or blocking the aisles
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of the event/game
- Obscene/indecent messages or images on signs or clothing
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws
Guests engaged in any of the above actions may immediately be ejected from the premise/grounds. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way.
Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats/area and will present tickets when requested.
Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest Services Attendant, Supervisor, Security Staff member or call 719-477-2100.
Guest Services, Policies and Code of Conduct are all subject to change.
If medical assistance is required, notify the nearest Broadmoor World Arena representative and he/she will escort you to the first aid station. Our first aid facility is fully equipped to handle all minor injuries. The First Aid Station is located near Sections 104-105.
The Broadmoor World Arena strives to present world-class entertainment within the Pikes Peak Region. One key to the success of that goal is to provide exceptionally safe and clean venues – both inside The Broadmoor World Arena and in our larger community. Our team has implemented green initiatives designed to keep our venue and our community safe and clean.
On your next visit to the Arena, please notice the Recycling Bins located throughout the Concourse Area. We recycle paper, plastic, cardboard, aluminum and glass. We encourage our guests to do the same.
You may also recognize different toilet paper and paper towel dispensers in the restrooms. These dispensers use coreless paper rolls.
Where possible, we have replaced T12 fluorescent lights with T8 fluorescent lights, reducing electrical consumption in those lights by 34%. We have even begun implementing energy saving technology on our motors and cooling towers.
All of the cleaning products now being used at The Broadmoor World Arena meet and/or exceed Green Industry standards. They are all EPA, Green Seal and SEGC 114 certified.
Even our newsletter has “gone green.” The Backstage Pass (official newsletter of The Broadmoor World Arena and Pikes Peak Center) is now exclusively sent via email. If you are interested in upcoming events, priority sale and meet and greet opportunities, please sign up for the newsletter.
We invite you to help us as we continue this important work.
- Please take the opportunity to use the recycling bins.
- Please tell an Arena staff person if you notice running water or leaking faucets.
- Please share other environmentally friendly ideas with us by email.
Guest Services are located at the Club Entrance near Section 107. Guests that have comments, questions or concerns during an event at the facility are strongly encouraged to visit Guest Services prior to exiting the facility. If an incident occurs while visiting the venue, please speak with a member of the staff or visit Guest Services at the time the incident occurs.
Lost & Found
Any items that have been lost or found should be reported to Guest Services in the Club Entrance by Gate 107 or the administration office. Please call (719) 477-2100 to recover lost items.
The Broadmoor World Arena has a no re-entry policy. Guests may not leave the facility and re-enter on event days.
Most restrooms in The Broadmoor World Arena have diaper-changing stations available and are accessible to persons with disabilities. The facility also has family restrooms on the main concourse level by Gates A & C.
The Broadmoor World Arena is a non-smoking facility, except in designated smoking areas. All seating areas are classified as non-smoking. The designated smoking area is located at Gate C.
All marijuana, legal or medical, is prohibited at the arena.
Strollers are not permitted in the seating sections of the arena. For additional information, contact guest services at 719-477-2100.
- Tickets can be purchased online at BroadmoorWorldArena.com or AXS.com. Tickets may also be purchased at The Broadmoor World Arena or Pikes Peak Center’s Box Office.
- Children under 2 are typically permitted without a ticket but must sit on the lap of the guardian – however this policy does not apply to all shows, please contact us for info regarding a particular show.
- Accessible seating is available for purchase online or at the box office. To purchase online, click “Buy Tickets” and select “Accessible Seating Options” on the purchase page.
- Tickets cannot be refunded, cancelled or exchanged. If the event cancels or postpones, you will recieve an email with information regarding refunds. If you do not recieve an email, please contact our box office at TicketOffice@BroadmoorWorldArena.com.
- Beware of ticket resellers and/or scalpers. The Broadmoor World Arena and Pikes Peak Center sells tickets to events through The Broadmoor World Arena or Pikes Peak Center box offices or online at axs.com. We work closely with several media partners whose ticket purchase links will direct you to one of these sources. If you purchase your tickets elsewhere (online, in person or over the phone) please be advised that the ticket you purchase may not be valid and we may not be able to assist in the replacement of them if they are lost.
- If you are experiencing issues recieving your tickets, please contact our box office at TicketOffice@BroadmoorWorldArena.com.If you purchased your tickets through a fan club or different vendor, please contact that organization directly.
Any other questions can be directed at (719) 477-2100.