The Broadmoor World Arena and Pikes Peak Center for the Performing Arts have walk-through metal dectectors at both of our venues. When you arrive, please allow yourself some extra time to clear the detectors and take your seats before the show. Please review the information below for more details on prohibited items. We are constantly looking for new ways to bring you world-class experiences and we thank you for your patience.
The following items may not be brought into or onto the premise/grounds:
- Any outside food or beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Marijuana (legal or medical)
- Illegal or illicit drugs
- Flag/sign supports (ie flag sticks/poles)
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Thermos containers
- Bota bags or wine skins
- Bullhorns/whistles or noise makers
- Laser pointers/pens
- Framed backpacks
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Skateboards or rollerblades
- Stools or folding chairs
- Water bottles or mugs
- Pets or animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Selfie Sticks
Guests are prohibited from bringing any weapons on premise/grounds. Weapons include, but are not limited to firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, pepper spray, tear gas and knives. Guests with concealed weapons permits are still prohibited from bringing weapons on premise/grounds.
NO large bags, backpacks, or purses will be permitted into the venue.
- Small purses/hand-held clutches (approximately 8.5" x 2.5" x 5")
- Clear plastic bags (approximately 12" x 6" x 12")
- Medically necessary items that have been inspected by security
- Small diaper bags
Leave at Home:
- Large bags or purses
- Outside food/beverages
- Water bottles
- Camera bags
The camera policy is determined on an event-by-event basis, with final say being left up to the artist or production. For information on the camera policy for the specific event you are attending, please contact us via social media or by filling out the form here.