presented by World Ballet Series
Experience the legendary!
Swan Lake, the ballet of all ballets, will be performed one night only at Pikes Peak Center on May 4, 2024, as a part of the World Ballet Series. See the iconic Dance of the Little Swans, count the 32 fouettés performed by Odile and immerse yourself in magical Tchaikovsky's music.
Tickets, which range in price from $59 to $149 plus applicable fees, go on sale on Friday, October 6, at 10am and are available online at AXS.com or in person at the Pikes Peak Center box office.
Want the venue presale code? Subscribe to The Backstage Pass newsletter by Tuesday, 10/3, at 5pm. Sign up located at PikesPeakCenter.com/Newsletter
The production will feature richly detailed, hand-painted sets as well as over 150 radiant costumes that bring fresh representation to this timeless classic.
*Performed with a live orchestra.
World Ballet Series is a unique project that attracts many international artists and is composed of renowned professional dancers representing over ten countries who are united by a passion for entertaining audiences and enriching classical ballet traditions through brilliant, critically-acclaimed new productions of timeless ballet classics.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (including 20-minute intermission)
- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are NOT required.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask while inside the venue.
- These policies are subject to change. If they do, we will update this event page and notify all ticket buyers.
- Performance Schedule
- Saturday, May 4, 2024 at 7:00 PM CAL