Still Not Canceled
Jeff Dunham is bringing his Still Not Canceled tour to Colorado Springs on March 7, 2024! Tickets go on sale on Monday, September 18, at 10am and are available online at AXS.com or in person at the Pikes Peak Center box office (the box office at The Broadmoor World Arena is closed).
Want the venue presale code? Subscribe to The Backstage Pass newsletter by Tuesday, 9/12, at 5pm 👉 BroadmoorWorldArena.com/Newsletter
About Jeff Dunham
After eighteen years of working comedy clubs, building to theaters and ultimately to arenas, Dunham has secured his status as a global touring star, playing live to over 7,250,000 people with 1,390 performances from June 2007 through May 2022, earning the title of Billboard’s Top Comedy Tour for three consecutive years.
Dunham has completed 9 international tours, with shows in more than 20 countries, including arenas in Canada, U.K., Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, France, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Malaysia, Singapore and South Africa (where he is the highest-selling international comedian). Of note, Dunham sold over 12,000 tickets in the city of Amsterdam alone. In Iceland 2% of the population attended his performance.
The man Slate called “America’s favorite comedian” has 11 record-breaking comedy specials to his credit and holds four of the top-five, highest-rated programs on Comedy Central:
- “Minding the Monsters” (2012) and “Controlled Chaos” (2011) were the network’s most viewed specials of their respective years,
- “Jeff Dunham’s Very Special Christmas Special” (2008) captured the title of Comedy Central’s highest rated program ever to date,
- “Jeff Dunham’s Completely Unrehearsed Last Minute Pandemic Holiday Special” (2020) marked Comedy Central’s highest-rated special in five years, garnering over 4 million views in just five days, surpassing Dunham’s own “Unhinged in Hollywood” (2015) special.
And now, Dunham’s latest Comedy Central special, “Me the People,” continues this unprecedented Jeff Dunham trend. Amassing 2.8 million viewers on its debut, delivering the best performance in its time-period since Dunham’s 2020 special debut, “Me the People” is cable’s most watched comedy special of 2022.
As a way of giving back while on tour, Dunham and his wife Audrey created the Jeff Dunham Family Fund, and through their organization, a portion of every ticket sold is given to various charities and charitable organizations.
- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are NOT required.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask while inside the venue.
- These policies are subject to change. If they do, we will update this event page and notify all ticket buyers.
- Performance Schedule
- Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 7:00 PM CAL