Directions & Parking
From the North
- I-25 south to Exit 138 (Lake Ave./Circle Dr.), then merge right onto Lake Ave.
From the South
- I-25 north to Exit 138 (Lake Ave./Circle Dr.), then go left onto Lake Ave./Circle Dr. and continue underneath I-25
- Once on Lake Ave. (at exit 138, west of I-25)
- Begin merging left to turn left at either Cheyenne Mountain Rd. (1st traffic signal) or Venetucci Blvd. (2nd traffic signal).
- If using Cheyenne Mountain Rd., go left at the 1st traffic signal (Geyser Ct.). Continue to the end of Geyser Ct. and enter Lot C on the left.
- If using Venetucci Blvd., go left at the 2nd traffic signal (Cheyenne Meadows) to park in Lot B, or continue 1 block further and turn left on Bob Johnson Drive to park in Lot D (at the Ice Hall).
Additional Parking Information
- ADA/handicapped parking is available in all of our paid-parking lots
- It is advisable to plan your parking lot selection prior to arriving to make access to (and exit from) the facility as easy as possible.
- Please follow the directions of our Parking Staff and drive carefully while in our parking lots.
Please enter Arena via Bob Johnson Drive which is south of the Arena on Venetucci Blvd. Turn left onto Bob Johnson Drive, then take the first left into Lot D (by the Ice Hall) and surrender your parking voucher. You will be issued a pass to display on your dashboard. From there you will follow the directional signs around Lot D and enter Lot A. This will help avoid the traffic entering at the main entrance off of Venetucci Blvd. Cars can also use Cheyenne Meadows Blvd. to approach the Broadmoor World Arena. From there, turn right on Venetucci Blvd. and then turn left onto Bob Johnson Drive.
- General parking - $10.00
- Premium parking – $20.00
NO OVERNIGHT STAYS OR CAMPING PERMITTED
CASH AND CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
General Parking Directions – DEPARTURE
In most cases, you will reverse the same path you used for arrival. For large events, however, consider the following to avoid heavy traffic:
- Use the one-way tunnel (eastbound) located along the frontage road just south of the Arena/Ice Hall. Vehicles will follow Janitell Rd. to Circle Dr. (McDonalds will be on your right). Turn left on Circle Dr. to access I-25. This is oftentimes the best option
- If returning to the south, go south on Venetucci Blvd. (Hwy 85/87) for few miles and access S. Academy Blvd. Go right on S Academy Blvd. to access I-25.