Colorado Springs, Colorado 80906
SCP Hotels represents a fresh holistic hospitality concept for both travelers and the surrounding community. Inside each SCP Hotel, guests will find opportunities to recharge their minds, refresh their bodies and re-center their souls, while connecting with fellow travelers and the community. SCP Hotels aims to help make the planet a better place through the extensive use of green materials, eco-friendly products, solar energy, sustainable practices and water conserving fixtures.
- The 98,000 square-foot property is conveniently located off I-25, minutes from popular travel and tourist destinations, including Broadmoor World Arena, Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, the Olympic Training Center and the US Air Force Training Academy.
- The 174 guest rooms are meticulously crafted with reclaimed and beetle kill wood, as well as other sustainable elements.
- The 5,000-square-foot lobby includes co-working spaces, a 500-square-foot meeting room and free Wi-Fi for guests.
- Eight original murals grace the property, along with two living walls – one interior and one exterior. The living walls are planted with native, drought-tolerant succulents – each serving as elegant centerpieces.
- The SCP Hotel Colorado Springs is part of the Colorado Proud initiative. Guests will find locally-sourced food, craft beer and gourmet coffee in the 1,000 square-foot SCP Market, which opened in late July 2018.
- Happy Hour 7 nights a week 4-6 PM
- Live music Thursday/Friday/Saturday
- An over-sized fireplace accents the lobby, while table top games and swing chairs are available for the more playful type
- Refillable water station
- Complimentary parking
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub opening this year, indoor pool opening in 2019
- SCP Fitness includes conventional and unconventional fitness equipment and training options
- Hostel rooms coming 2019
- Co-working memberships and SCP Fit memberships will be available soon.
- Introduce yourself to our full site SCPHOTEL.com.