Warren Miller's Daymaker
- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are NOT required.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask while inside the venue.
- These policies are subject to change. If they do, we will update this event page and notify all ticket buyers.
The 73rd Warren Miller film "Daymaker" is coming to Colorado Springs on November 4, 2022. Join us for an annual celebration that crosses generations and connects us to the comforting constant of snow.
About The Film
How’s it going? Ask us again tomorrow, because today’s answer will change soon enough. This is the world we live in, where the ground shifts constantly beneath our feet and bearings are hard to come by.
Except … the mountains have seen this all before. And when you stand on top of one, it’s awfully tough to make out whatever you left below. It’s even harder to feel the weight of the world when you’re flying through snow so deep, it may as well be the sky. Stress can’t keep up; anxiety won’t do the bumps, and frustration forgot a glove and had to go home.
This is where Warren Miller Entertainment’s 73rd annual ski and snowboard film takes place: on peaks that replace the mountains in your mind with ones that free your mind. Join Crazy Karl Fostvedt, Michelle Parker, Katie Burrell, Hanna Beaman, Daron Rahlves, Ryland Bell, Cam Fitzpatrick, Connery Lundin and more on the hill, and you can’t really have a bad day.
British Columbia’s Monashees? Yes. The literal throne of the gods in Greece’s Olympus Mountains? Yep. Alaska? Twice. We hit Snowmass for the biggest party of the winter and surprise a Warren Miller superfan at the base of Snowbasin and take him skiing with Jonny Moseley and Marcus Caston. We follow one of Europe’s most legendary mountain guides, rewrite the rules of adaptive backcountry riding, and try to keep up with some of the most exciting young skiers and snowboarders on the planet.
So, how’s it going? Now that you mention it, thinking about winter kinda made our day.
- Performance Schedule
- Friday, November 4, 2022 at 7:30 PM CAL