Salute The Veteran's "Suicide Awareness" Concert
Colorado Springs Diversity Council will present “Salute to Veterans” concert on Saturday, September 23rd at the Pikes Peak Center from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tickets are free and are available online at AXS.com or in person at the Pikes Peak Center box office.
Guest speakers will include CO Senator Tony Exum and El Paso County Commissioner Longinos Gonzalez. Bands include: Sankey Sisters, Cous and the Brotherhood, Colorado Springs Conservatory and Julie Bradley & Friends.
This family friendly event will highlight our military/veteran's significance and impact in our communities while also increasing awareness about the pervasive suicide issue among our troops and their families. Interactive booths in the lobby will provide more resources available and offer activities for families with Rita’s Italian Ice and Frozen Custard available at their food truck.
About Pikes Peak Diversity Council
Pikes Peak Diversity Council is a local nonprofit that offers free concerts, festivals and receptions that address community issues in a fun cultural performance. Their Everybody Welcome, Cotton Club and MLK events are annual, highly anticipated events throughout our community.
- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are NOT required.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask while inside the venue.
- These policies are subject to change. If they do, we will update this event page and notify all ticket buyers.
- Performance Schedule
- Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 6:00 PM CAL