- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are NOT required.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask while inside the venue.
- These policies are subject to change. If they do, we will update this event page and notify all ticket buyers.
Gerhard Dances from Don Quixote
Wang Jie Symphony No. 1
Strauss Don Quixote
Josep Caballé-Domenech Conductor
Jan Vogler Cello
Matthew Lipman Viola
About The Performance
Local favorite cellist Jan Vogler rejoins Josep Caballé-Domenech and the Philharmonic to “play” the knight himself, Don Quixote de la Mancha, with a theme as noble and graceful as Cervantes dreamed him to be. His loyal servant Sancho Panza is played by violist Matthew Lipman.
Join us for Colorado Springs Philharmonic Pre-Concert talks. Go behind the curtain and inside the score with these 30-minute pre-concert conversations featuring conductors and guest artists giving their take on the program. Talks begin one hour before performance time.