Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- Any guest who has NOT been fully vaccinated is required to wear a mask.
- Guests who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask. However, it is still strongly encouraged.
- These policies are subject to change. If they do, we will update this event page and notify all ticket buyers.
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FROM OCTOBER 18, 2020. YOUR TICKETS FOR THE ORIGINAL DATE WILL BE HONORED AT THE NEW DATE.
Pikes Peak Center for the Performing Arts is pleased to announce the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band (“NGDB”) is coming to Colorado Springs on Saturday afternoon,
November 6, 2021, for a concert starting at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are $37.50 and $47.50 and will go on sale at 10 a.m. MT on Friday, February 28. They may be purchased at the Pikes Peak Center and The Broadmoor World Arena box offices or online at PikesPeakCenter.com, BroadmoorWorldArena.com, and AXS.com.
NGDB founding members Jeff Hanna, Jimmie Fadden, and Bob Carpenter will be joined on stage for this one night only performance by celebrated musicians Jaime Hanna, Jim Photoglo, and Ross Holmes.
With multi-platinum and gold records, strings of top ten hits such as "Fishin' In The Dark" and "Mr. Bojangles", multiple GRAMMY, IBMA, CMA awards and nominations, the band's accolades continue to accumulate into their fifth decade.
Their 1972 groundbreaking "Will The Circle Be Unbroken" album has been inducted into the U.S. Library of Congress as well as the GRAMMY Hall of Fame. NGDB’s recording of "Mr. Bojangles" was also inducted into the GRAMMY Hall of Fame in 2010. In 2014 "Fishin' In the Dark" was certified platinum for digital downloads by the RIAA, and in 2016 their concert film airing on PBS, “Circlin’ Back - Celebrating 50 Years” won an Emmy Award for Special Event Coverage.
In addition to this show, recent tour stops for the band have included Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Stagecoach, Hardly Strictly Bluegrass, and many more.
For more information about the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band’s stop in Colorado Springs at Pikes Peak Center on October 18, visit NittyGritty.com.
- Performance Schedule
- Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 7:30 PM CAL