Mystery Science Theater 3000 LIVE
Time Bubble Tour
dateJan 8, 2022
Pre-Show Dining Available!
- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are NOT required.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask while inside the venue.
- These policies are subject to change. If they do, we will update this event page and notify all ticket buyers.
“MST3K contains some of the HIPPEST, deepest SATIRE of the generation.”
—Los Angeles Times
“The greatest talk-back show EVER made.”
“30 years later, that INGENIOUS B-movie spoof is still GOING STRONG.”
—The New York Times
“A welcome respite to ESCAPE reality for a few WONDERFUL hours and instead live in the twisted galactic world of Hodgson’s mind.”
ABOUT MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000
Originally airing for 11 seasons from 1988 to 1999, Mystery Science Theater 3000 immediately won over fans and became one of the most beloved cult TV shows of all time, making a human mind experiment more entertaining than anyone could have predicted.
When Joel Robinson (played by show creator Joel Hodgson) is shot into space and forced to watch bad movies while mad scientist Dr. Clayton Forrester (Trace Beaulieau) and his crony, TV's Frank (Frank Conniff), monitor his mind, Joel builds a cast of lovable robot sidekicks to help keep his sanity: Crow, Tom Servo, Gypsy and Cambot. It's only through their wisecracks, quips and friendships that they make it through a barrage of increasingly terrible cinema--and the audience in turn gets a veritable treasure trove of gut-busting hilarity.
Later hosted by Mike Nelson and featuring a stellar cast of "Mads" and supporting characters, plus countless classic sketch segments highlighted by original songs, clever inventions, movie spoofs and more, MST3K skewered its way into the hearts of fans around the globe who recognized what making fun of cheesy movies looks like when elevated to high-art levels.
- Performance Schedule
- Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 7:00 PM CAL