Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
dateNov 17, 2021
Pre-Show Dining Available!
- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- Any guest who has NOT been fully vaccinated is required to wear a mask.
- Guests who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask. However, it is still strongly encouraged.
- These policies are subject to change. If they do, we will update this event page and notify all ticket buyers.
Do you remember the first time you heard the Christmas sounds of Mannheim Steamroller? You can again celebrate the holiday magic of Mannheim Steamroller in 2021 when they bring their annual holiday tour to fans throughout the country.
While 2020 was the first year the group was unable to tour in 35 years, 2021 will reunite the No.1 Christmas music artist in history. Colorado Springs fans can experience the music that has become the hallmark of the holidays and a tradition for multi-generational families when Mannheim Steamroller Christmas by Chip Davis brings its live concert to Pikes Peak Center for the Performing Arts on Wednesday, November 17, 2021.
Chip Davis, founder and creator of Mannheim Steamroller, has announced the group will once again bring their annual holiday concert tour to fans throughout the country in 2021.
“2020 was the first time in 35 years we did not perform our Christmas tour. And, we couldn’t be more excited to know that we will reunite with our many fans in 2021, sharing the Mannheim Steamroller Christmas experience,” he said. “I remember when I came out with my first Christmas album in 1984 followed by our first tour. Back then, many in the music industry said focusing on Christmas just wouldn’t work. Now, over 35 years later, we are still going strong. I want to thank our fans for making us part of their holiday tradition. Today we often see multi-generational families join us during the holidays each year and we can’t wait to see them again in 2021.”
- Performance Schedule
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 7:30 PM CAL