Michael Flatley's Lord Of The Dance
25th Anniversary Tour
dateFeb 16, 2024
Michael Flatley's Lord Of The Dance is making a stop in Colorado Springs during the 25th Anniversary Tour on Friday, February 16, 2024! Tickets, which range in price from $39.75 - $99.75 plus applicable fees, go on sale on Friday, October 27 at 10am and are available online at AXS.com or in person at the Pikes Peak Center box office.
Want the venue presale code? Subscribe to The Backstage Pass newsletter by Tuesday, 10/24, at 5pm https://bit.ly/3Nrufgs
Michael Flatley's ground-breaking choreography for Riverdance was followed by massive global success with the hit show Lord of the Dance
Michael Flatley once said, "Everyone in the world will tell you, 'No, it can't be done.' Every time I hear that, I know I'm close to success." This philosophy was a main driving factor in the journey to Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance, which Flatley began developing in 1995 following his departure from Riverdance.
For a quarter of a century, Michael Flatley’s Lord of the Dance has been dazzling audiences across the globe with its unique combination of high-energy Irish dancing, original music, storytelling, and sensuality.
Since its premiere 25 years ago, it has become one the most successful touring productions in entertainment history, having been seen by over 60 million people.
The show will go to the next level in 2024 for its 25th-anniversary tour. Fans can expect new staging, new costumes, and choreography, plus cutting-edge technology, special effects, and remarkable lighting.
- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are NOT required.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask while inside the venue.
- These policies are subject to change. If they do, we will update this event page and notify all ticket buyers.
- Performance Schedule
- Friday, February 16, 2024 at 7:30 PM CAL