Jeff Dunham: Seriously!?
- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- Any guest who has NOT been fully vaccinated is required to wear a mask.
- Guests who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask. However, it is still strongly encouraged.
- These policies are subject to change. If they do, we will update this event page and notify all ticket buyers.
This event was originally scheduled for April 5, 2020. Your tickets from the original date will be honored at the new date.
For the past twelve years, Jeff Dunham and his somewhat-inappropriate-proteges, Peanut, Walter, José Jalapeño, Bubba J. and Achmed the Dead Terrorist, have filled arenas around the world with their multiple blockbuster tours. This fall, Dunham and his cohorts will set out on their brand new international tour, "JEFF DUNHAM: SERIOUSLY?!," hitting cities crisscrossing North America, Canada, and not long after that, the world.
JEFF DUNHAM: SERIOUSLY!? will stop in Colorado Springs at The Broadmoor World Arena on Sunday, August 2, 2020. Premium seats are available for $150.50 plus applicable fees, with all other seats going for $50.50 plus applicable seats. All tickets can be purchased at The Broadmoor World Arena box office and online at BroadmoorWorldArena.com and AXS.com.
In addition to Dunham’s new tour, the world-renowned performer’s new Netflix Originals stand-up special entitled “Jeff Dunham: Beside Himself” premiered this September. This is Dunham’s second Netflix Originals special, and the eighth in his string of record-breaking, stand-up television events. The impressive event was filmed in front of 16,000 fans at the American Airlines Center in his hometown of Dallas, Texas, where Dunham introduced his new character, “Larry”, the personal advisor to the President, who has now earned his spot with the troop on the tour.
Dunham has built an entertainment empire over 30-plus years of non-stop touring and performance innovation. With 10 million followers on Facebook and 2 million YouTube subscribers, amassing more than a billion views, the comedian/ventriloquist has carved out his own unique space in the comedy world. His accomplishments have led to record-breaking viewership with his standup specials on Netflix, NBC, and Comedy Central. Dunham’s astonishing arena packing power puts him on par with major music acts like Luke Bryan and Metallica.
- Performance Schedule
- Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 5:00 PM CAL