Please note times for all public activities are subject to change. Please call (719) 477-2178 (Ice Hall Office) to check for schedule interruptions.
Admission and Skate Rental:
Skate Rental: $3
Artificial aids such as sleds, buckets, walkers etc., are not allowed on the ice during Public Skating sessions.
• Sessions are limited to 20 skaters and 3 goalies on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Players must be 18 years of age or older to play
• Players may register two hours prior to start time in person or by phone (719-477-2178). If registering by phone, credit card payment is required at time of call
• Players must sign in and pay at the Front Desk before they can play
• If a registered player has not checked in at the front desk 5 minutes after the start time, payment is forfeited and the spot will open up
• NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason