What If Festival
This event is free to the public. Click here for more information.
Downtown street info:
Cimarron will be closed from Cascade to Sierra Madre. Starts 5 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 14 and ends by 5 a.m. Monday, Sept. 16
- Westbound Cimarron: Right on Cascade, Left on Costilla, Left on Sierra Madre to Cimarron
- Eastbound Cimarron: Right on Sierra Madre, Left on Rio Grande, Left on Cascade to Cimarron
The Sahwatch and Vermijo intersection is closed. Starts 6 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 11 and ends by 5 a.m. Monday, Sept. 16 Westbound Vermijo and access to the Department of Motor Vehicles will remain open. Traffic will have to make a right turn only from westbound Vermijo to northbound Sahwatch. Access to the County Parking Garage will remain open on Sahwatch from Colorado Avenue only
- Southbound Sahwatch: Colorado Avenue, Right on Cascade, Right on Costilla
- Northbound Sahwatch: Right on Costilla, Left on Cascade, Left on Colorado
A reminder, Downtown Partnership posts street closures on our website as soon as we are made aware of the details. Find info at www.DowntownCS.com/streets. Additional resources are available on the City of Colorado Springs Cone Zone map.
- Performance Schedule
- Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 10:00 AM CAL