The Broadmoor World Arena Employment Opportunities
The Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs is the premier sports and entertainment venue in the Pikes Peak region. The 7,343 fixed seat multi-purpose arena plays host to a diverse variety of specialty family shows, concerts, comedy and sporting events. The World Arena Ice Hall is a US Olympic Training Site and home to world-class figure skaters and coaches, the Broadmoor Skating Club, as well as hockey teams, speed skating, and curling teams. The Pikes Peak Center hosts in excess of 200 performances annually and is owned by El Paso County and managed by the Broadmoor World Arena.
Part Time positions at The Broadmoor World Arena offers flexibility and a great way to make extra income.
Our part time opportunities consist of:
- Changeover Staff – Performs set up and changeover of the arena from event to event
- Housekeeping Staff- Performs housekeeping/janitorial duties before, during, and after events
- Parking Operations Staff – Ensuring a smooth parking and exiting experience for each event
- Stagehands – Perform set up, show calls, and load out of events back of house
- Box Office Staff – Greeting and assisting with ticket purchases
- Guest Services Staff – Performs greeting and scanning tickets, assists with seating in each area of the arena, assists with patron’s questions and concerns
Full Time positions at The Broadmoor World Arena offers competitive pay and benefits, generous paid time off, and the opportunity to be a part of the premier sports and entertainment venue in the Pikes Peak region.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Broadmoor World Arena, Pikes Peak Center for the Performing Arts, and World Arena Ice Hall are firmly committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental handicap, or veteran status. The Broadmoor World Arena will make all employment decisions based on equal employment opportunity principles.